Thursday, September 17, 2015

Walk in my shoes?

    As I wake I notice my body isn't right. Not suprising since my body hasn't been right since August 2014. Today I'm weak, in pain and super tired. Remind you, this is upon waking. My plans for working today are starting to disappear.  I can barley sit up to take my meds. I swallow my handful of pills and follow it with water I had by my bedside.
    There is no way I can work in this condition. Regrettably I call in sick. This is my first sick day this month. I know my boss understands, he has seen me at my worst. After all I had been at my job for 6 years prior to geting sick. I was committed to my job, took pride in it.  I've always had a good work ethic. The boss says to come in later if I can.
     One more task before I can close my eyes again but it's a tough one. Get kids off to school and care for the baby. My son has gotten himself up, ready and is about to leave. He is almost 13 and has been a huge help since I got sick. I wake my 8year old daughter and tell her it's time to get ready for school. She is a sleeper so she is difficult to get up. As I make her breakfast my head pounds with pain in my sholders.  Each time I life my arm I want to cry out in anguish. The baby wakes up and I collect him from his crib without screaming in pain. He needs a diaper change & milk.
       When my daughter leaves I'm hoping the babe's nap comes quickly. Mama needs to lie down. I settle on the couch and read a few books to the baby. I sing to him because my voice doesn't hurt. He starts to relax and I can almost taste the rest I desperately need. Awhile later he starts to fade and I lay him down. Finally I can rest this painful, fatigued body. As I close my eyes I'm hoping for a long rest and to wake refreshed with low pain.

7 comments:

  1. I often think people just cannot imagine walking in our shoes, I had a supervisor who was good to me as well, I mean until he was not then, well then when not cured, well not so much.

    It is amazing how such diverse people have such similar experiences.

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to express profound gratitude for delightful blog offering to us. Your blog extremely incredible asset to refresh my insight. Metabolic Stretching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really trusted you would most likely have something valuable to state. All I hear is a lot of whimpering about something that you can fix on the off chance that you were not very bustling searching for consideration. All things considered, I realize it was my decision to peruse.. เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much appreciated such a great amount for this data. I need to tell you I agree on a few of the focuses you make here and others might require some further survey, however I can see your perspective. hire a hacker online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too.. Natural baby products

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great formed article. It will be unfaltering to any person who uses it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can'r hold up to scrutinize more posts. become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary.  how to start a payment processing company

    ReplyDelete