Thursday, September 24, 2015

Exercise & inflamation

     While I have never enjoyed exercise to exercise, I have always loved sports. Before getting sick I played on an adult volleyball team. I have captained my own team & I love to play. I like to play basketball  and softball to. Also I have coached basketball & softball.
     These days I'm less active. Pain and instability keeps me from a lot of activities. A long walk suits me more at this moment in time. I like to explore new parks. While walking it gives me a chance to think & enjoy nature. I play h.o.r.s.e & dominate but it's not the same intensity as a game of basketball. Jumping and running are not suggested on these chronic legs. Falling is not fun.
     I hope to get my body to a place where I can possibly play volleyball again. Until then I will go for walks, play & dance with my kids for exercise. They say motion is lotions but no one talks of the pain it could cause. 
Exercise with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment