Monday, September 21, 2015

Tired of being tired.

What is there to say about being fatigued? You're tired?
Beat, Broken-down, Drained, Pooped, Worn-out, Exhausted, Spent, Tuckered-out?

It's the absence of energy. 

Mental, emotional  and physical exhaustion. 
Some days it's so extreme it feels like a task to pay attention or sit upright. 

 Here are a few images of how fatigue makes me feel.

How do I deal? Really, I don't know. I keep going because I have no choice. I attempt to pay attention, I nap, I drink caffeinated beverages, I take breaks, take deep breath or just hide myself away from the world. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you've used photos to express how you feel! It really says it all - I can totally relate!

    - Blessings from your neighbor on #RABlog Week (SpringSight.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very poignant images...have been in each of those myself!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blankets look so comfy to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your images are incredible and one of the best blogs so far this week. Very impressive. Thank you for participating in #RABlog week.

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used images and great ones at that!

    ReplyDelete